DC/Campus network design solution with architecture allows transformation of existing traditional DC network system (3 layers) to a modern, flexible and scalable Spine/Leaf network model.
Descriptive overview of transformation model integrating traditional network into Arista Spine/Leaf network
Advantages in integrated design model transforming the traditional networks to Arista Spine/Leaf networks:
- Using a single network operating system – Arista EOS – for all Arista network devices, from central to branches, buildings, clouds, etc.
- Campus Spline acts as a Leaf component in DC, providing a unified and scalable design.
- In addition, utilizing the switches at the existing Distribution Switches to establish connections to Arista Campus POD in the solution.
- Flexible L2 or L3 connection standards from Campus POD.
- Scale out Campus PODs using standard protocols to establish inter/combined connections from hardware platforms provided by other suppliers.
- Using standard, modern, and open protocols, e.g. EVPN VXLAN, MLAG, etc.
- Consistent operation, integrated management.
- Monitoring all network and security activities.
- Available for all apps
- Combining flexible Wi-Fi management system with simple and safe operation.
Outstanding features of Arista Spine/Leaf network:
1. Superior Arista Cloudvision management system
Data center systems need to be managed in a new way. With the popularity and diversity of devices, the increase in bandwidth, electricity, etc. leading to a complex overall in the data center, it is necessary to build a stronger and better management plane system than what existing in the past.
Arista Cloudvision develops a Cognitive Management Plane (CMP) system that gives customers the ability to set up automatic deployment of devices, simplify system monitoring, predict errors, and avoid conflicts on all Arista platforms in real time. Cloudvision exploits the capabilities of cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and collects and stores all full-time network status. Cloudvision Cognitive Management Plane (CMP) is ingrained in all online status from the EOS network operating system to the wireless platform while its open APIs allow this data to be shared to other apps, whether custom developed or from the third party.
The CMP APIs transmit commands that allow configuration management toolsets to manipulate the network infrastructure. It is combined with the NetDB central database model of the system that enables customers to perform tasks required by open and flexible standards described below.
Cognitive Management Plane (CMP) model
2. End-to-End Telemetry
Often on the network, system traffic is not transmitted correctly. However, most partners do not provide accurate measuring devices and is not fast in predicting network problems, collecting data history, or providing access traffic visibility in order to verify accuracy of bandwidth and physical connections. A modern DC must be able to detect when it is congested and can send a copy of this congestion information to the monitoring toolset. When network interface is down, the monitoring tool can instantly provide the affected workloads and analyze in real time to predict or solve the problems. A faulty or misconfigured network cable will be detected, an alert or alarm will appear, the system will actively exploit and coordinate the traffic without replacing with a new cable or changing the device to ensure the real-time continuity of the system.
Real-Time End-to-End Streaming Telemetry
3. Consistent operation
The goal of any network is to meet the needs of enterprises. For these needs, the network system must bring flexibility, adaptation, simple and consistent operation. Arista provides a network system with a unified operating model and optimized capabilities and status of all devices in the system shown through an intuitive toolset, helping the operation to be continuous and helping the customers to not only manage the network in their enterprises, but also include routing switching among data centers (Private/Cloud), and even allowing management scale-out, management provision, and remote measurement for branch offices.
4. Available for all apps
The app environments can sometimes be unpredictable but change and evolve over time and in line with the actual needs of enterprises. In one case, the network can transmit voice and video. Otherwise, the network can transmit the VDI infrastructure to mobile workstations. However, in another case, the network can carry IoT traffic from a wide variety of sensors in the environments.
In all of these cases, it may be possible to issue individual QoS service quality management system requirements, individual segmentation, or even the need for separate priorities. Arista UNC will act as the primary linking point for a wide variety of devices and apps, all of which must be computed, monitored and supervised in the enterprise network environment.
5. Optimal WIFI control management system
Arista cloud-managed Wi-Fi network solution exploits the unlimited power of Arista Cloud computer system and storage capacity with artificial intelligence to optimize the performance and automatically fix the network problems, analyze the root causes of problems, and simplify device connection management, help enterprises achieve high network performance and superior data protection while minimizing IT operating costs and reducing the time for network troubleshooting.
One of Arista’s biggest differentiating features is the use of machine learning (ML) algorithms and artificial intelligence (AI) in management of wireless networks. These enable wireless networks to by themselves learn models, perform predictions, and automatically improve themselves, in a model called Arista Cognitive WiFi. The ML and AI features of Arista Cognitive WiFi include real-time insights into client devices, network baselines, root cause analysis, automatic packet capture, network profiling, and intelligent radio frequency (RF) optimization.
There are many advantages to transform to an Arista cloud-based WiFi architecture:
- Reduce operating expense (OPEX) – Wi-Fi network management infrastructure is achieved on cloud, it is managed by Arista. Enterprises do not need upfront capital investment in building their controller-based networks with the associated complexity (equipment management, rack space requirements, manual software upgrades, etc.).
- Minimize downtime during system maintenance – The entire control system update process is managed by Arista, they have no impact on the wireless network. Upgrading of APs can be done automatically through the cloud management portal, with minimal impact.
- More productivity and resources – Because network management responsibilities are removed, IT staff will be available for other tasks.
- Better scalability – A cloud-managed network can handle an unlimited number of APs, organizations can scale out their supply and easily add new coverage areas without purchasing and managing any additional hardware controllers.
- Faster deployment – With cloud-managed Wi-Fi, a new or scaled-out network can be easily deployed in a few clicks and completed in a few minutes. It is not neccesary to spend a lot of time purchasing, installing and configuring network infrastructure, which helps saving IT staff, and end users do not need to wait hours, days, or even weeks for the network to be deployed.
- Better security – Wireless data and control data configuration are stored locally, while the management console is in the cloud. Wireless data transmitted via Arista APs is not transferred to Arista Cloud. Arista follows security standards, complies with security including the third-party oversight (Audit) and authenticates cloud security controls towards confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Remote management – Using cloud-managed WiFi to provide network administrators with greater manageability, they can be accessed from anywhere, wireless networks can be managed from website, home, or any other location with an Internet connection.
DL IT INVESTMENT CORPORATION
- Address: 152/32 Thanh Thai, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC
- Telephone: (84-28) 62650735 - Fax: (84-28) 62650734
Head Office - Ho Chi Minh City*Project Manager:
Ha Noi Branch*Vice Director – Technical Director: